Once you have several hard-boiled eggs, use a white crayon to draw the symbol from your vision onto the egg. This symbol will intensify the vibrational color of the egg, drawing its influences into your life. After you have marked the egg with your symbol, place it in the appropriate dye-color that corresponds to your vision.
- Red: Soak eggs in beet juice for 30 minutes.
- Pink: Soak eggs in cranberry juice for 20-30 minutes.
- Blue: Infuse hot water with violet blossoms and soak eggs in the violet water overnight. Or soak eggs in blueberry juice.
- Lavender: Soak eggs in grape juice.
- Yellow: Add 1.5 teaspoons turmeric and 1/2 teaspoon vinegar to 1 cup hot water. Let water cool before soaking eggs.
- Gold: Hard boil eggs along with onion skins. Will have to draw symbol on w/ black marker after eggs have cooled.
- Brown: Soak eggs in strong coffee
- Green: Add 1/4 teaspoon baking soda to the solution from blue mix. Or dip eggs into liquid chlorophyll.
When you’ve finished dyeing the eggs, set them aside in the refrigerator for tomorrow’s working.
In the future, I’d recommend verifying some of this information with some other natural egg dye resources. I know that red cabbage, for instance, yields blue, not pink, and that beet juice is highly water soluble. Once condensation happens after you take the cold egg from the fridge, your dye will be on absolutely everything else.
I rather wish I’d checked another source before doing the cranberry juice. It’s too acidic to do much of anything. As you can see, it etched the shell more than anything, and the resulting color is a pale dusky lavender.
As I didn’t have a white crayon, I didn’t inscribe my symbol onto any of the eggs. I will visualize them for the ritual.